Pavilion of Gorillas
The main inhabitants of the pavilion are the family of lowland gorillas. Throughout the whole year the animals can use the spacious inside range that is much varied and enables them to do a variety of activities. If they wish so in the summer the gorillas can also enjoy the sunny and grassy outside range with a stream and a little rainfall.
Do not miss
The family of gorillas – the male Richard, the adult females Kijivu, Shinda and Kamba, and the two babies – the female Moja and the male Tatu.
The view of a tropical forest in South America with sloths in the tree tops, an armadillo on the ground floor and tamarins that skilfully use up the whole space.
Pavilion in numbers
Total area of the pavilion: 798 m2
Area of the inside range: 320 m2
Area of the outside range: 811 m2
© Prague Zoo
More articles in ... News
- Zakázanka Walk Opens in the Zoo
- Poborský Shows Support for Gorillas
- Give animals enjoyment!
- Year of the Elephant and Other Successful Events
- Happy Mondays 2013
- Christmas and New Year in Zoo
- On Mondays just for a crown
- Zoo Full of Art
- Autumn Holidays in Prague Zoo
- Visit the Zoo and Have Fun with Světluška